Herpes Facts You Need To Know
This is the official blog of Herpes facts, Pro Solutions, an online community providing educational information about it. In this article, we’ll talk about Herpes is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). It’s most often contracted through sexual contact with someone who has active sores or blisters on their genitals, mouth, or buttocks, herpes treatment, including Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) and Herpes Zoster, the Herpes Blisters.
- You can get a virus or bacterial infection.
- There are three main types of it. (oral, genital, and anal)
- It is an STD (sexually transmitted disease)
- Genital Herpes is very common.
- Oral Herpes is less common but can cause sores on your lips or genitals.
A healthy lifestyle, diet, and exercise are essential to staying away from this virus. If you want to keep your virus away then there are many ways to do it. You can do yoga and meditation regularly. It helps you to get rid of it. Other than that, you should eat healthy foods and avoid unhealthy foods. There are so many natural herbs that help you to cure the herpes virus.
- You may feel tired
- You may feel bloated.
- You may have a headache
- You may feel sore
- You may get a fever
- You may get a rash
- You may get a dry cough
- You may have a bad smell
- You may feel dizzy
- You may feel confused
- You may feel like you’re going to faint
- You may feel depressed
- You may feel anxious
- You may have a lot of pain
- You may experience a burning sensation
- Your eyes may be itchy.
- Your nose may run
- You may notice more or less bleeding
- You may have painful sores
- You may develop white spots on your skin.
- You may not be able to feel certain parts of your body
- You may have swollen glands
- You may notice blood in your semen or vaginal discharge
- You may notice blood in your urine.
- You may notice blood in your saliva
- You may notice blood in your tears
- You may notice blood on your skin
- You may notice blood in your stool
Three Main Types Of Herpes (oral, genital, and anal)
Genital: occurs in the genital region, the area between the buttocks and the genitals.
Ocular: occurs in the eye.
Recurrent ocular : occurs in both eyes.
Home Remedies To Treat Herpes Facts
It is possible to get rid of it without medication. Home remedies include apple cider vinegar, aloe vera juice, colloidal silver, garlic, hot water compresses, oregano oil, and tea tree oil.
Home remedies are commonly used by people who do not know how to cure it. It is a disease which has no cure, but there are treatments to reduce the symptoms. You can use home remedies to improve their overall health and control their symptoms.
It is an infection of the skin caused by a virus. Viruses are grouped into two types: herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2) Both types cause oral, genital, and skin lesions. HSV-1 can be transmitted through sexual contact with someone who has active sores. People may be infected with HSV-1 and have no symptoms or may have a variety of mild symptoms, including fever, tingling, itching, and swollen glands. HSV-1 tends to remain dormant in the body for years before reactivating. HSV-2, which causes cold sores, usually re-occurs within 8 to 10 days after the initial episode.
- There are many natural remedies for that you can try out.
- you can use them on their own or in combination with antivirals
- It simplex type 2 usually manifests itself as cold sores, but it can also affect the genitals.
- You can get genital herpes through oral sex
- This virus cannot be cured naturally, so you have to use antiviral medications.
- The best thing to do is not to have sexual contact if you already have it, since having an open sore makes you more likely to spread it to another person.
You can stop the spread of the virus by keeping your immune system strong and healthy.